Interested in learning from and networking with leading figures in qualitative research and trial methodology? Want to gain experience in running webinars and workshops? Our Education and Training Working Group is seeking additional members!
We are seeking additional enthusiastic and motivated people to join the QUESTS Education and Training Working Group. This Group organises QUESTS training events and webinars.
Members of the Education and Training Working Group can gain much from their involvement with QUESTS:
- Develop skills relevant to the Group, e.g. education – running online webinars and workshop events and associated technologies.
- Feel part of a growing and exciting centre promoting qualitative research in trials
- Meet and engage with other working group members from different schools and institutions
- Opportunity to attend workshops and events (discounted rates where applicable) and learn more about qualitative and trial methodologies
- Opportunity to network with leading figures in qualitative research and trial methodology
- Learn more about HRB-TMRN and QUESTS’ partners Trial Forge and QuinteT
- Learn about potential national/international funding opportunities and research active centres and clinical research facilities around Ireland
If you are interested in becoming involved, or would like more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Other ways to get involved with QUESTS